Saturday, January 14, 2012

Waterfall Weave

Still on the waterfall theme.

This hair-do did not turn out as I had hoped, but I think it’s just because I need to practice it again and work out a few mistakes. 

P1040921

Next time I would work across her head from ear to ear instead of on an angle like the video showed.

P1040922 P1040923

I seen the idea on this video, but as you can see my braid is much thicker at the bottom then what shows in the video. This makes sense since by the end you have worked in almost all the hair, but I wonder if I try it again and try to even it out a bit it will work better … I’m just not sure how I’ll avoid having such a bundle of hair at the end, which greater increases in size when you have to tuck the extra under it.

P1040924 P1040926

So this one needs some work and practice, but it’s a neat idea.

No comments: