Friday, January 20, 2012

Crown Bun

This one is the new favourite around here.  The tutorial is here.

P1080643 

P1080654P1080644

You can see here where I tucked in the remainder of the braid.  I would have put a flower over that part, except I needed to put it on the other side to hide the fact that I got a bit thin on that side and that the braid went too high … it should have stayed closer to her ear before it came back around the head.

P1080645 P1080647

And that ends my hair series for a while again.  As I post them on the blog it’s easier for the kids to quickly check out the blog for the favourites and tell me what they want done in their hair.  At the same time, they tend to gravitate to the other blogs looking for new ideas, so we don’t often get to doing hairstyles more then once or twice.

No comments: