Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Woven French Braid Ponytail

Another very fun and neat looking hair-do. This one took a bit more work then yesterdays post, but I think with a few tries it wouldn't take that long either. While doing it I put mousse and hairspray on the strands to keep them a bit slick and less fuzzy. I could have actually done that to the hair underneath before I started the weave. In the end the hairdo had to come out because it was getting fuzzy under the weave, but the weave stayed in nicely for some days ... I love hair-dos that stay in for several days, makes it so worthwhile.
















I really like the weave hairstyles, they look so neat, or maybe it's just because it's something different. We've been so busy trying new hairstyles that we never get around to redoing old ones, but I'd definitely do this one again.


Click here for the tutorial.

1 comment:

L.V. said...

Love the posts on hair Steph - and thanks for giving the links as well - I've checked them out now too...can't wait for Sara to grow some hair ;)