Friday, April 8, 2011

Twist and Weave

Another one of those fun weave ones that I like. This one turned out very nice and stayed in for some time ... I'm afraid Marietta hasn't been as faithful about washing her hair lately. We washed the pig tales a few times but not the weave for fear it would mess up. We probably should have tried to wash the weave to see what would happen, but seeing as it's pretty tight it would be hard to scrub the head and keep it from getting fuzzy. For a fancier look we would do the pig tales up in a messy bun. I think I have a pictures of it up like that also ... will have to have a look. Or you could put ringlets or curls in it (we were going to but it never happened). You guessed it ... this one came from Princess Hairstyles also. The tutorial is here.





























I think I'll have to take a break from posting hairstyles for a bit. Rebecca has kindly pointed out that I have not yet posted anything about her birthday - which happened to be over a month ago now - so I better not let myself fall too far behind on other stuff.

2 comments:

HH said...

awesome steph! wished you lived here :)

Lisa said...

Wow! You have an amazing talent, Steph!