Thursday, June 25, 2009

Schools Out for Summer

Wow, can't believe another year has gone by already. I always feel like the end of the school year is more like the kid's birthday then their actual birthday ... it's then that it really hits that they're growing up and getting bigger. Suddenly they're not in Grade 3 and 1 anymore, they're in Grade 4 and 2. Agghhh ... grade 4 already. It always seem at this time that I realize how fast time flies ... no matter what's going on in life, time continues to move forward and we continue to get a bit older each day again.

I could not get my camera to work this morning for the assembly, so I don't have any pictures of the kids singing or Marietta playing the record. They did a nice job.

To celebrate another school year gone by and done well we went out for ice cream for dessert tonight ... it was definitely a hot enough day to be eating ice cream!!


















































Matthew enjoying his Oat "Ice Cream". I'm so thankful for the ice cream maker that we got from our old neighbour (actually her daughter gave it to us after she passed away). If only I had taken the time to figure it out when James was alive ... he could have had something better then just frozen nutriwhip.

No comments: