Thursday, July 21, 2011

Catch-Up Time Again

Can’t let a whole month pass without posting something.  So I best get back to it and try catch up again.  I’m really not meant to ever be caught up … and there’s lots to post about, so we’ll see how far I get this time before I get caught up in the busy-ness (how do you spell that word anyways?) of life.  I have a bit of time now … until my computer battery dies anyways …. as we head back from Kingston after a week of holidays.  No internet connection right now, but at least I’ll be ready to do some posting when we get home.

June was a month of busy-ness and as the kid’s were busy with school trips and field days and such and it seemed there was always something happening.  Since I don’t have a calendar here I can’t remember what was all going on, but I just remember life taking on a quick pace and the reality of the end of the another school year creeping up on us.  I find the end of the school year is always for me a real reminder of how my kids are growing up and going forward in life. It was hard to believe that another school year had just flown by and here we were at holiday time again … especially considering what a cool and wet spring we had … it really did not feel anything like summer yet. 

So now I must go back in time a month and a half and try catch up on what we’ve been up to. 

No comments: